PREORDER Magic - The Lord of the Rings - Bundle (English)
Prodotto in preordine, consegna a partire dal 16.06.2023 (Prerelease) fino al 23.06.2023 (Uscita).
- MAGIC MEETS THE LORD OF THE RINGS—Experience the beloved story of The Lord of the Rings with the strategic gameplay of Magic: The Gathering, facing off against opponents in thrilling magical battles
- JOIN THE FELLOWSHIP—Immerse yourself in Middle-earth with unique game mechanics and stunning art that draw you into this epic tale
- A BUNDLE FULL OF CARDS & ACCESSORIES—Open a box full of The Lord of the Rings-themed Magic cards plus accessories, including Lands, a Spindown life counter, and more
- 4 MOUNT DOOM SCENE CARDS—Every Bundle includes 4 Traditional Foil cards with Borderless alt-art that combine to depict a full scene of the moment Gollum and The One Ring fall to their destruction in the fires of Mount Doom
- EXPLORE WITH SET BOOSTERS—Set Boosters are specifically designed for a fun pack-opening experience, including at least 1 shining Traditional Foil card and 1 Art Card in every pack
- CONTENTS—8 The Lord of the Rings Tales of Middle-earth MTG Set Boosters, 4 Traditional Foil alternate-art cards, 40 Land cards (20 foil, 20 nonfoil), 1 Spindown life counter, 1 card storage box, and 2 reference cards
The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth Bundle contains 8 The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth Set Boosters—the best boosters to open just for fun—plus other The Lord of the Rings-themed goodies, with 4 Traditional Foil Borderless Mount Doom Scene cards, 40 basic land cards (20 Traditional Foils and 20 nonfoils), 1 oversized Spindown for life counter, 1 card storage box, and 2 reference cards. The 4 Mount Doom Scene cards included are alternate-art versions of Frodo, Sauron’s Bane; Samwise the Stouthearted; Gollum, Patient Plotter, and The One Ring. The One Ring Mount Doom Scene card is not the Serialized 1 of 1 Ring (though they are mechanically identical). Serialized Ring cards—including Serialized Elven, Dwarven, or Human alt-art Sol Ring cards—can only be found in some The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth Collector Boosters. Only one card has been printed of The One Ring (Serialized 001 of 001), and this card can only be found in one English-Language Collector Booster. Non-serialized Ring cards are mechanically identical to their Serialized versions.
Each Set Booster contains 12 Magic cards, 1 Art Card, and 1 token/ad card, Helper card, or card from “The List” (a special card from Magic's history—found in 25% of packs), with a combination of 1–4 card(s) of rarity Rare or higher and 3–7 Uncommon, 3–7 Common, and 1 Land cards. A Traditional Foil Land replaces the basic land in 20% of Set Boosters and a Foil-Stamped Signature Art Card replaces the Art Card in 10% of Set Boosters. A Traditional Foil Borderless Mythic Rare card can be found in <1% of boosters.